[NEohioPAL] Lost in Yonkers - Opinion

Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 05:21:19 PDT 2009

The production of Neil Simon's Lost in Yonkers being held at Skyview Lodge
in Brunswick Ohio is a great performance. We attended the performance this
past weekend and had a great time.  The location is an intimate setting with
limited number of guests. Great dinner..and a cozy atmosphere.  When you
walk into the place you feel like you are walking back in time.   Tickets
are still available for the March 27th and March 28th performance.
Hurry.they won't last.

Just a cheerful Hello From Skyview Lodge !  Spring is on the Way..Thank you
for your continued support of our Non-Profit Organizations. The Brunswick
Alumni Community Theater Presents Spring Dinner Theater here at Skyview
Lodge.

BRUNSWICK ALUMNI COMMUNITY THEATER PRESENTS LOST IN YONKERS

Hurry Don't Miss the Spring Dinner Theater

This One Will Sell Out!

Buffet Style Dinner and Show $25.00 - Cash Bar Available  Skyview Lodge, 336
Pearl Road, Brunswick Oh

6:00 p.m. Doors Open, Cash Bar  6:30 p.m. - Buffet Dinner Served   7:30 p.m.
-  Curtain

Reservations are Required Limited Seating

Call: 216-472-3522 or 330-225-8345

Friday, March 27, 2009 & Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tickets are $25.00  to order tickets online  <http://www.brunswickact.org>
www.brunswickact.org