[NEohioPAL] Set Sail on "Titanic" The Musical! with the Mt. Carmel Players!

Erika N Acquaviva Erika_N_Acquaviva at Progressive.com
Tue Mar 24 14:08:06 PDT 2009

The Mt. Carmel Players are honored to present "Titanic" The Musical!

Titanic is based on the true story of the great ship's maiden voyage from
departure in Southampton, England to the sinking in the Atlantic by an
iceberg.
The show touches on issues such as class, immigration and mankind's
vulnerability in the face of nature.

We hope that you all will join us on this voyage and truly gain
perspective of the dreams and lives that were thriving on this floating
city.

"Let all our children's children know
That this day long ago
We dreamt of them
And came aboard this ship..."

Story and book by Peter Stone
Music and Lyrics by Maury Yeston
Mt. Carmel Director: Dan Schulz and Music Director: Keith Stiver

 SAIL DATES                             PORT OF CALL
  March 27, 28, 29,                               Lakeland Community
       April 3,4 College
      8pm Show                                         Rt. 306 & I-90
Sunday matinee: 4pm

PASSPORTS
Available in advance: $12.00
(over age 60/under age 14 = $10.00)
At the door: $14.00
(over age 60/under age 14 = $12.00)

For tickets call: Jodee Mulroy at 440-943-2724