[NEohioPAL] Discounted SPAMALOT tickets for Friday April 3rd

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Wed Mar 25 10:27:17 PDT 2009

Monty Python's SPAMALOT
Friday, April 3rd
7:30 Show
$70.00 per person
Orchestra Center Seats W 301-320

Winner of the 2005 Tony Award for Best Musical, Spamalot is the outrageous
new musical comedy lovingly ripped off from the film classic, "Monty
Python and The Holy Grail." Spamalot tells the tell of King Arthur and his
Knights of the Round Table as they embark on their quest for the Holy
Grail. Flying cows, killer rabbits, taunting Frenchmen and show-stopping
musical numbers are just a few of the reasons audiences everywhere are
eating up Spamalot.

I have 8 tickets for Spamalot at Playhouse Square on Friday, April 3rd at
7:30pm. Great center seats on stage level only 23 rows from the stage.
They are normally $82 each and I'm selling them for $70 each .

Please reply to this address with the number of tickets you would like,
and I'll respond on a first come first serve basis till they are gone. You
can pick up the tickets prior to the show from The Club at Key Center
downtown, or I can meet you before the show on the night of the 3rd at the
State Theater. Check or cash is fine, I can even do credit card.

-Philip