[NEohioPAL] Dashboard Lights seeks dedicated musicians and understudies at all positions

greg bethardy gbethardy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 06:13:45 PDT 2009

Dashboard Lights seeks dedicated musicians and understudies

Dashboard Lights production is in need of dedicated musicians and understudies at all positions - lead and chorus vocals, piano, keyboards, guitars, drums (backing vocals strongly preferred).  Candidates must be available for all rehearsals and scheduled events (primarily weekends).  We are having great difficulty scheduling around multiple-project musicians and we are seeking cast members who will make this production the priority.  Contact Don DePasquale at (216) 316-2431 and leave a message for consideration.