[NEohioPAL] Bowling Green State University-Cabaret to benefit Broadway Cares

Cassie Gress cgress217 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:47:32 PDT 2009

Hello, My name is Cassie Gress and I am a student at Bowling Green State
University. My friend Maria Noe is currently producing a cabaret that will
be held at our school to benefit BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS. If you
could please include the following information in the listserve we would
greatly appreciate it. I know Cleveland is a little far away, but we want to
reach everyone we can! Thank you :)
"No Day But Today - A Rude Awakening in the Bowling Green CMA!"
 In Support of BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS
Host:Maria Noe's Spring Variety Show!