[NEohioPAL] Interested in showing short films at the next Cleveland IndieClub in April

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Mar 26 16:57:04 PDT 2009

Hi everyone, if you got a short film, music video, trailer, teaser, let me
know if you want to show it at the April's Cleveland IndieClub meeting,
which will be Sunday, April 19th at 6:30pm at Li Wah Chinese Restaurat.

The Cleveland IndieClub is free of charge, for those who have the passion
for making movies using film or video (whether it is in acting, directing,
producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are looking for others
who have similar interests. Cleveland IndieClub is part of the national
network with over 30,000 members, check out www.ClevelandIndieClub.com for
more information.

Let me know what you want to play so we can get it into the list and help
promote it.

April 19th Cleveland IndieClub will be hosted by Bill Johns of Cinevid
Productions.

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

www.thegummingzombie.com

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com