[NEohioPAL] Taking Applications for Musical Director

Melanie YC Pepe mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri Mar 27 10:53:20 PDT 2009

NEWS RELEASE
Contact: Melanie YC Pepe (330) 836-2626x 17
www.WeathervanePlayhouse.com

Weathervane Playhouse is currently accepting applications for MUSICAL DIRECTOR for our 2009-2010 Young Actor Series Production of Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.  Responsibilities include:  Playing piano for auditions, playing piano for rehearsals, working with the cast on music, playing piano for performances and preparing and directing a small pit orchestra. This is a paid position.

An outline of productions and schedules is as follows:

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
    AUDITIONS:  September 13 & 14
    REHEARSALS: Sundays to Thursdays 5:00 to 7:00
    TECH WEEK:  start Sunday, November 16
    PERFORMANCES: November 24 to December 20

Please reply by email to mycp at weathervaneplayhouse.com.  It is requested that you include your resume.  Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2009.

~ Melanie
Melanie YC Pepe
Director of Education
Young Actor Series Producer
Weathervane Playhouse
330.836.2626 x 17

We were nominated for ParentsConnect.com's Parents Pick award! Vote for us at ParentsConnect.com/ParentsPicks.