[NEohioPAL] Theater Ninjas looking for a monkey (performer)

jpaul at theaterninjas.com jpaul at theaterninjas.com
Sun Mar 29 13:54:56 PDT 2009

Theater Ninjas is currently looking for a dancer or actor to play the
role of STRINDBERG'S MONKEY in our upcoming production, "Heddatron", a
story about a pregnant housewife who is kidnapped by robots and taken
to the Amazon rainforest and forced to perform Henrik Ibsen's "Hedda
Gabler" over and over again.

Performer must be available to starting immediately for rehearsals. We
are looking for performers who are over 18 and preferably have some
movement training. Applicants may send their resumes and contact info
to Jeremy Paul at jpaul at theaterninjas.com (preferred) or call
440-773-4719. Monkey performers receive a small stipend.

Heddatron
April 17 - May 3
Friday, Saturday - 8pm,  Sunday - 3pm*
Monday, April 20 - 8pm