[NEohioPAL] Filmmaking class

Crystal Kelley crystalk9 at live.com
Thu Mar 26 10:44:27 PDT 2009

Hello I am a student at Tri-C taking film classes. I am trying to petition the department heads
to schedule a Digital Cinematography Class during the evening and/or weekends, because I work during the weekday. I am sure that many other people would like to take the course, but are unable to due to the same circumstances as mine or others.  Tri-C is the most affordable institution in the area with this program.

I need about 16 other students who would like to take the course for the up coming summer semester starting May 26th.  Please e-mail your name and e-mail address if you would like to be on this petition with me at crystalk9 at live.com . I can also tell you about up coming workshops that might help you get funding for the course.

Here is a course description:
VCDV2180: VCDV-2180: Digital Cinematography
Description: Focus on issues facing directors of photography working in digital video. Discussion of current options in acquisition format for digital film productions and the limitations vs. advantages of a variety digital video cameras. Students gain hands-on experience in digital cinematography: learning to control a variety of lighting instruments to produce desired effects for digital video. Emphasis on the practical use of light, color, picture composition, and camera movement to communicate a mood or theme.

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier. Download FREE now!