[NEohioPAL] *-*-* ActingShowcase.com is seeking for aspiring actors/film makers *-*-*

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 05:59:57 PDT 2009

Please check out our Workshop Program at workshop.ActingShowcase.com and see if this is something for you to try out.

We've had success with running the first Workshop twice already, but need more talent for the second workshop to begin. There are several students already waiting to begin the second workshop.

Ever wanted to learn about acting? Ever wanted to make your own movie? Learn how to do that in a collaborative effort with other aspiring talent supervised by talented instructors who have many years of experience in the film industry.

Call or email to schedule a one on one appointment to see if this is for you!

George Butiri  ::  twomartinis.com  ::  Yahoo!IM gbutiri  ::  cell 440.364.1048