[NEohioPAL] LAST WEEKEND for the UNprofessional, UNapologetic, UNbeatable ODDEST ODD COUPLE EVER!

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 19:00:13 PDT 2009

 This is just some of the exciting feedback we've had from audience members
after watching our production of Neil Simon's "The Odd Couple"

*"It was like being at an off-Broadway play"*
*** *
*"I felt like I was in Oscar's living room"*

**
*"What a fun, intimate setting"*
*** *
*"Very funny"*
**
**
A MODERN FLAIR
**
*IN THE ROUND*
**
*THE ODDEST ODD COUPLE EVER*
**
*Only two more shows.*
**
*Friday at 8pm*
**
*Saturday at 8pm*
**
*For Reservations:  216-556-0415 or e-mail at
**rplayerstheatre at aol.com*<rplayerstheatre at aol.com>
(More details at the bottom)

*Directed by: Jay Johnson*

*Assistant Director: David Lemoyne Jones*

*Technical Director: Jim Carrick*

* *

*Cast:*

*David Lemoyne Jones as Oscar Madison*

*Rick Nicely as Felix Unger*

*Don Mannarino as Murray*

*Vince Del Calzo as Vinnie*

*Craig Stadden as Speed*

*Mike Yonkura as Roy*

*Jenny Rump as Cecily Pigeon*

*Edie Fiala as Gwendelon Pigeon*

* *

* **      The prolific Neil Simon comedy comes to life as the Royalton
Players present “The Odd Couple” in a unique perspective: in the round! This
classic is the story of a recent divorcee and slob, Oscar Madison, who takes
in his friend and fellow divorcee, the freakishly neat Felix Unger. What
happens when these two opposites share one apartment? Hilarity! Watch as
they continue their weekly poker game with their tight circle of friends and
try to double date with two English sisters.*

* *

*Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for students***

*Performances:  April 3, 4  Curtain Time 8 pm*

*Our theater is located at Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton
Road            *

*(Between Ridge and State Roads, Across from Arby’s)      ***

www.royaltonplayers.com