[NEohioPAL] MORE AUDITIONS for FPAC's "Professional Training Workshop" for grades 6 through college.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:06:12 PDT 2009

*Check out complete details about Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory's
summer programs on our website: http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/ *
** ----------------------------------------------------

"FPAC was great!  The teachers were amazing! I got introduced to
Shakespeare, which helped me get a part in Macbeth at Great Lakes Theatre
Festival at the Hanna Theatre. I'm now an equity membership candidate!"
Dylan White (FPAC '08)
Macbeth (boy Macduff) Great Lake Theatre Festival '08
Twas the Night Before Christmas (chorus) Carousel Dinner Theatre '08
Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat  (Levi) FPAC '08
Romeo & Juliet (Peter, Apothecary) FPAC '08
A Midsummer Nights Dream (Puck) Weathervane Playhouse '09
a reading of Kronos (boy) Cleveland Public Theatre '08

*A U D I T I O N S*
*for*
*Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/>
 *
*Fred Sternfeld, artistic director*
**
THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING WORKSHOP

*open to 6-12th grade and college students
(younger students admitted by special permission)

Supervisor: Carol Pribble

Staff
(more to be announced soon)
Mitchell B. Fields, George Roth, Molly Cornwell, Marc Moritz, Fred
Sternfeld, Bebe Weinberg Katz, Christianne Beffel, Dana Hart, Natalie Green,
Randi Sternfeld, Tom Fulton, Jesse Kapel,

The young people enrolled in the FPAC Professional Training Workshop should
have a desire to study theater in a challenging and disciplined environment.
  The training is focused on creating truthful, three dimensional
characters. *
**
**

**
*AUDITIONS / INTERVIEWS by private appointment can be arranged by filling
out the form on this webpage<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/signup.asp>,
or by calling artistic director Fred Sternfeld at 216-496-6087.*

*
*

FPAC will also be producing full scale productions of

Into the Woods

&

The Laramie Project

this summer.
Students who enroll in at least one session of training are eligible to
audition.
MORE INFO here <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/presents.htm> .

*Other programs are available for our younger campers, no audition
required!
Check out details here <http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/index.htm> *

*
*

*
**
***

*for more information about FPAC, including the complete program, a typical
day, staff bios, testimonials, what to prepare for your audition and how to
make your audition appointment go to our
website<http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac09/>
  or call 440-338-3171.*