[NEohioPAL] If you're an expert in the print industry, please contact me

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 1 08:01:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm not looking for a printshop but I need to ask a question of someone who can afford me an expert opinion without being resentful about dispensing free advice.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller
msrg-publications at earthlink.net

Mockery, Spit, Rocks & Garbage Publications
"Here there be desperate characters with dangerous ideas."

MSRG Publications
presents
Baine Leopold's
Atrocity Parade
Baroque Melodrama.  Ado.  Stigma unclaimed.

"Sacrament of Heresy"
The Making of Baine Leopold’s Atrocity Parade magazine
http://sacrament-of-heresy.blogspot.com

Have we Friended on Facebook?  Do let’s!

All  material (c) & (tm) 2009 by Michael Alan Miller