[NEohioPAL] Open casting for paid video work - Bill Johns

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 18:31:06 PDT 2009

Avatar Management Services
has been producing safety and instructional videos
in the Cleveland area for over 20 years.

Today, we have a need to expand our talent pool and will be holding an
open call on Saturday, April 4th from 2 - 6 pm in our studios in Macedonia.

We are looking for diamonds in the rough, so you don't need a headshot or
resume to be considered. Many of the videos we produce have re-creations
and scenarios of every-day life, so males or females of any age or ethnicity
are welcome. If you've worked with Avatar before, but not in the last year,
stop by as well.

Bill Johns, who has been heavily involved in seven local features films and
scores of videos and short films will be holding the auditions. His work has
won three silver Tellys, an Emmy and has been seen internationally by
millions of viewers.

The pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications and will act as
an important gateway to future work, but we are looking for non-union talent.

We look forward to seeing you Saturday, 2 - 6 pm, at:
Avatar Management Services, 8157 Bavaria Drive East, Macedonia, OH 44056