[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Handbell Choir

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Fri Apr 3 14:46:53 PDT 2009

Handbell Auditions are being scheduled NOW for May 11 and May 18th...both
are Monday evenings.

Bel' VOCI is auditioning and reauditioning in order to have the best of the
best. This Handbell choir is in Canton, OH and practices every Monday night,
end of August through May, at the Canton Cultural Center.  We are setting up
audition times now for those dates so that we know if we need to add more
times.

This is a fun, hardworking ensemble with some great ambitions for the future

If you'd like to observe one of our rehearsals before deciding, contact the
director, Christine Allison, at canote at sssnet.com   Please put "handbells"
in the subject line.

To set up an audition time, call the VOCI (Voices of Canton, Inc.) office at
330-455-1000
You must be able to play AT LEAST level 3 music, please....would prefer that
you can play level 4, but we can see if there's potential.  This is not a
beginning group.