[NEohioPAL] New song page

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 06:32:34 PDT 2009

I have been going through my work with my late guitarist Bryan Johnson, and my goal is to make all of it available as soon as possible. I have put 8 songs up on a site that I have with diskfaktory. These are songs from studio sessions we worked on from 2003 through 2004. The first 4 songs are a little heavier, and the last 4 are more of a southern rock feel. I have two more that are basically finished and just need some tweeking, and I also have another 14 that are not finished, and will need a lot of work before making them available. I will need to do a lot more with these songs if I decide to actually put out a CD, but as mp3s they are what they are. Of course there is still the 9 songs from our unfinished Rock Opera Curse of the Pharaoh that also need to be heard as well. Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.diskfaktoryjams.com/bands/2761/index.php