[NEohioPAL] The University of Akron's Dog Sees God-A Review by Mike & Ike

Jeff Holland mikethelimeyandikethehick at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 09:46:49 PDT 2009

WARNING:  THIS ONE IS SHORT BUT SWEET

Dog Sees God is the best college production we have ever seen.  PERIOD

It's smart (What happens when the Peanuts gang grows up).

It's emotional (You will tear up at least once).

It's well acted (The guy who pretty much steals the show has never acted before.  He should keep doing it)

It's well written (The ending is absolutely brilliant)

It's sold out every show (And it should)

It's got hot half naked guys (And chicks with balconies you could do Shakespeare from)

It made us excited about theatre again (We still have a month before Evil Dead)

If you didn't see it, we feel sorry for you.

Mike & Ike