[NEohioPAL] Need work...

Craig M. Rosenthal cmractor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 06:55:52 PDT 2009

Hi All!

The good news is ... I got a job in New Jersey for the summer!!!!  The bad
news would be ... I need to get as much money as I can BEFORE I leave for
there.

My current job is only giving me 6-10 hours weekly and refuses to give me
more.  Therefore, I am asking for your help.  Any work that you may be able
to spare on a temp. basis (might be able to work for you more when I get
back, either continuing on temp or F/T;PT basis...we'll talk...) that would
be wonderful.  Office work, answering phones, filing, serving, dishwashing,
box office, ushering (is there pay in this?!), serving coffee, ice cream,
etc.  ANYTHING.  If my current schedule does not conflict with your needs, I
want to help you.  I am only expecting a minimum pay of minimum wage to a
maximum of whatever you wanna give me.  Flat rates are accepted as well.

Now you wonder why a place may not give their employee more than 10 hours a
week?  Well -- here's PART of the reason.  I am available at these times:

Sunday: Any time
Monday: Any time Before 4pm
Tuesday: After 4:00 pm (Class until 3:45)
Wednesday: Any time before 4 pm
Thursday: After 4:00 PM
Friday: Any time
Saturday: Any time

Now that you have my availability, please check your schedules and see if
you could use my help.  I am only available until the 17th of May and there
may be a change in my schedule during my finals week if you just ask.  So,
if you need any help ... e-mail me and we'll talk.

Thank you!

Craig M. Rosenthal

--
Craig Rosenthal