[NEohioPAL] Brigham Young

Christopher Fortunato learnedhand at live.com
Fri Apr 3 14:26:51 PDT 2009

I don;t have the time right now to describe how fatuous that statement is.

It's also laughable in view of the fact you connect a class of individuals with a country that has discriminated against them, had a president in Thabo Mbeki that denied their existence as well as denying an epidemic of AIDS.

If you may also remember, South Africa has had self determination for about fifteen years now, was grateful to have had as altruistic a man as Nelson Mandela who did not permit reprisals for past wrongs and had the sense and decency to step down after two terms in order not to establish a practice of regime like presidencies which is usually the rule in most sub-Saharan countries like Zimbabwe.

Today, the problems in South Africa are not racial, but tribal.  The African National Congress is split this year going into the elections over its candidates all of whom are the same race.