[NEohioPAL] FW: Brigham Young University Ballroom Dance Company performing in Cleveland area

rebecca justice dansfeva3 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 01:06:56 PDT 2009

Pardon me , but it sounds a bit like you are discriminating against the Mormons for their beliefs.  They have as much a right to disagree with certain practices as you have to disagree with theirs.  It seems preaching hate and discrimination are allowed as long as its in line with your point of view...?

RRRRRING  RRRRRRINNNNG

"Hello, Pot?  This is Kettle calling...."