[NEohioPAL] (Please send this one out instead!!!!!!!) BGSU students to present cabaret fundraiser for BroadwayCares/Equity Fights Aids (WE'VE CHANGED LOCATIONS)

Cassie Gress cgress217 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:25:13 PDT 2009

  *"**No Day But Today - A Rude Awakening!”*

****

* In Support of BroadwayCares/Equity Fights AIDS*

*Host:*

*Maria Noe's Spring Variety Show!*

* *

*Date:*

*11 April 2009*

*Time:*

*Silent auction begins at 7:00 PM*

*Show: 8:00PM -10:0PM*

*Location:*

*The Wooster Center (NOTE: We’ve changed locations!)*

*Address:*

*1124 E. Wooster St*

*Bowling Green, OH 43402*

*Phone:*

*4193455518 or 6144257048*

*Email:*

*mariastnoe at gmail.com*

* *

*Come out and support musical theatre in the College of Musical Arts at
Bowling Green State University! It's time to go out of the box of
traditional Bryan Recital Hall performance. We're going to be dancing on
tables and jumping off of chairs. We're going to break ALL the rules - not
for the faint of heart! Join us as we say, "IF YOU WERE GAY, that'd be
okay, I'LL LIGHT YOUR CANDLE through this ENDLESS NIGHT because theMAMA WHO
BORE me said I'LL KNOW that I WILL BE LOVED TONIGHT and I'll be FLYING HOME
 toA NEW WORLD where NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKED. WHAT IS THIS FEELING? It's
the BITCH OF LIVING with MY UNFORTUNATE ERECTION... man, ain't there no
decency left? Nobody's Got No CLASS! *

* *

*ACTUAL REALITY- ACT UP, FIGHT AIDS!!*

*LA VIE BOHEME!!*

*Cast:*

*Kristen Basore*

*Marcus Beddinger*

*Eric Blair*

*Cassie Gress*

*Matt Hayner*

*Maria Noe*

*Neil Powell*

*Jackie Skoog*

*Ryan Sparks*

*Emily Wandland*

* *

*Band:*

*Everett Brandt, bass*

*Zak Ryan, percussion*

*Daniel Webber, guitar*

*Sarah Wussow, piano*

*There will be a silent auction at 7:00 PM before the performance including
items such as signed Broadway posters, signed sheet music from your favorite
composers, and more! There will also be yummy treats! You don’t want to miss
out! All money raised from the event goes to supportBroadwayCares/Equity
Fights AIDS.*

*Venue:*

*College Of Musical Arts*

[...]

*There will be a silent auction at 7:00 PM in the lobby before the
performance. Items for auction include signed Broadway posters, signed sheet