[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Play House Seeks Summer Interns

Cathy Hartenstein chartenstein at clevelandplayhouse.com
Wed Apr 8 07:36:58 PDT 2009

Cleveland Play House Seeks Artistic, Marketing, Education, and Development
Summer Interns

To get information on our Intern Program visit our website
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n989izcab.0.0.zdeshpbab.0&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clevel
andplayhouse.com%2Fgi-jobs.asp&id=preview> .

How To Apply:
To apply for a CPH Internship, please visit our website
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=n989izcab.0.0.zdeshpbab.0&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clevel
andplayhouse.com%2Fgi-jobs.asp&id=preview>  to download an application.
Application Deadline has been extended to May 1st.

For more information, please contact Cathy Hartenstein at (216) 795-7000
ext. 270 or by email: chartenstein at clevelandplayhouse.com.

Cathy Hartenstein
Education Director
The Cleveland Play House