[NEohioPAL] $1 Headshot Special

cwn at cwnphotography.com cwn at cwnphotography.com
Thu Apr 9 07:43:30 PDT 2009

Yes, there's a catch...read on....

I'm a professional photographer with a studio in Dover, Ohio. I specialize in actor & commercial headshots as well as stage and performance photography.

My website is www.cwnphotography.com

I am currently working on a project called "Character Studies" and need a variety of subjects to pose for me in full costume.

I am offering a full 1 hour headshot session (regularly priced at $125 and includes 2 digital 8x10 files with a print release) for $1 in return for the following:

A signed model release

An additional 30 minute session of you in your favorite costume.

You will also receive a digital file of my favorite shot from this session.

The photo(s) will only be used for portfolio purposes and photographic competition purposes.

Please email me at cwn at cwnphotography.com if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Christine