[NEohioPAL] Fw: Call to Artists

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 19:20:51 PDT 2009

Yes, it's true.we have a new blend of Expresso that we would like to Market directly to Artists and Art Lovers.so we are looking for an artist to design our new label and coffee name. Artist would have their name, a short bio, and contact info. on the back of each bag in exchange for their creative....
Artists should go to the www.familyhaven.org website to learn more about Family Haven's mission--all of our coffee and tea sales go directly to activities for the residents of Family Haven which is in large artist endeavors...
Coffee lovers can go right to the site to order...those living in the Cleveland area can order from me directly to save shipping and handling costs....
Regards,
Ruthie Koenigsmark
President, Lakewood is Art