[NEohioPAL] 2nd Massage Fund Raiser for The Beck Center

patrickjcarroll at aol.com patrickjcarroll at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 06:51:00 PDT 2009

To all my friends in the Neohiopal family:

The first "Massage for Beck" went so well I have added an additional "Massage Special" day.

We still have a way to go to reach the personal donation level of $150,000.

I am adding a new twist to my offer:

If you purchase a "Gift Certificate" between now and the end of the month, I will donate all of those proceeds as well!
These certificates will be good for one year from date of purchase.? THESE MAKE GREAT EASTER/PASSOVER GIFTS!!

I have performed at the Beck Center for over 11 years and want to do my best to make sure it's here for a long time.

On Sunday, April 26th I will be having a personal fund raiser for The Beck Center for the Arts.

I am a licensed Massage Therapist practicing in North Olmsted.

The Westside Massage Clinic

4876 Dover Center Road

North Olmsted? OH? 44070

My business cell phone # is:? 216-544-6001.

I am offering 1 hour massages at a discount rate of $50.00 if you want to pay more it is all going to the Beck Center.

Every dollar raised will be donated (tips included)!

So why not give your self the gift of a great massage while giving a donation to the Beck Center.? IT'S A WIN WIN PROPOSITION!!!

I will start at 8:30 AM and will schedule till 9:00 PM.?? CALL SOON APPOINTMENTS BOOK QUICKLY!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Please, The Beck Center is too valuable to lose.

If you don't like massage please consider making your own personal donation, in any amount.

Patrick J. Carroll, LMT.