[NEohioPAL] Lorain County Community College Theatre Program Presents "Anatomy of Gray" April 16, 17, 18 & 19

Diane Papp dpapp at lorainccc.edu
Fri Apr 10 08:44:33 PDT 2009

The show must go on... in the Studio Theatre!

Come celebrate our campus & theatre's recovery!

We did it! Anatomy of Gray promises to be anything BUT gray with
colorful, fresh new sets & costumes.

Thursday, Friday and Saturday, April 16, 17 & 18, 2009 - 7:30pm

Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 3:00pm

Anatomy of Gray
By Jim Leonard, Jr.

Directed by J.R. Simons

The award-winning author of The Diviners, And They Dance Real Slow in
Jackson, and Crow and Weasel describes his newest play as "A children's
story for adults." When June's father dies, she prays for a healer to
come to the small town of Gray, so that no one will ever suffer again;
the next thing she knows, there's a tornado, and a man in a balloon
blows into town claiming to be a doctor. At first, the new doctor cures
anything and everything, but soon the town's preacher takes ill with a
mysterious plague. And then the plague begins to spread. Set in Indiana
during the late 1800's, this "uniquely funny" coming of age story deals
with death, loss, love, and healing.

Tickets available at the Stocker Arts Center Box Office

$7/Adults

$6/LCCC Students, Staff & Seniors 65+

$5/Groups of 15 +

Box Office phone numbers: (800) 995-5222 ext. 4040 or (440) 366-4040.

Diane Papp

Costume Shop Supervisor

Lorain County Community College

1005 N.Abbe Rd.

SC 237

Elyria, OH 44035

440-366-7140

FAX 440-366-4663

"Costumers make clothes for imaginary people."- Celestine Ranney