[NEohioPAL] Ever Dreamt of Playing Curly or Laurey?

Geoff Short geoffshort at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 10 13:55:45 PDT 2009

Who Hasn't?  And whose theatre resume would be complete without
them...not to mention Will Parker, Ado Annie, Aunt Eller and all the
other great roles available in Rodgers and Hammerstein's Oklahoma?  So
whether you've been in other productions before or just have always
wanted to be a part of this beautiful classic...COME TO AUDITIONS FOR
OKLAHOMA!  IN JUST WEEK!