[NEohioPAL] For Sale: PERFECT For Musical Theatre amd Technology Nerds!

Zac Hudak zachudakis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:14:01 PDT 2009

Ever go to rehearsal and think "Wow.  Wouldn't it be just swell if I could
turn on my iPod and learn my music on the way home?"

Now you can!

I have a Belkin TuneTalk Stereo for iPod (
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=277661) that I
would like to sell and I figured I would try here before the drudges of eBay
and PayPal hell (PS. What's with all the random mid-word capitalizations
these days?  I'm changing my stage name to zachuDak.)  The TuneTalk is still
in the box, never opened and looking for a good home.

>From the website:

The new TuneTalk Stereo from Belkin features two high-quality
omnidirectional microphones for recording memos, lectures, interviews, or
conversations in full stereo. Review your CD-quality audio later by using
your earbud headphones or computer.

 Overview  The new TuneTalk Stereo from Belkin features two high-quality
omnidirectional microphones for recording memos, lectures, interviews, or
conversations in full stereo. Review your CD-quality audio later by using
your earbud headphones or computer.

Compatible with: iPod nano 2nd generation, 5th generation (video).

Important information for new iPod classic and iPod nano
users.<http://www.belkin.com/support/article/?lid=en&pid=F8Z082-BLK&aid=9117&scid=0>.

 3 Year Warranty
 Features

   - Offers CD-quality, stereo recording
   - Charges while recording with included cable
   - Fits most cases
   - Includes external microphone adapter (3.5mm stereo)
   - Features one-touch navigation for quick memos
   - Operates hands-free with included stand
   - Offers real-time adjustable gain for changing noise levels
   - Includes clipping indicator

Don't worry... It didn't "fall off the back of a truck."

And, now, I'm assuming you'd like to know the price.
Let's start bidding at $50.00.
Thanks Cleveland Peeps! (And all surrounding areas)

Oh, yeah!  Don't forget to see Evil Dead The Musical @ The Beck Center For
the Arts!!!!!!!!!
JOIN US!