[NEohioPAL] Braedy Photography--Headshots, Model Composites, and Portraits

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 19:08:55 PDT 2009

Braedy Photography-your #1 trusted source for headshots, model composites, and portrait photography. The weather is getting better every day, and spring is a great time to get your headshots taken! For rates and samples check out our website at www.braedyphoto.com. All model and actor shoots include FREE hair and makeup!

Mother's Day is May 10th--nothing says "I love you" to the most important woman in your life like a custom portrait session. Use for yourself to give to Mom as a gift, or buy for her to use--the sitting fee is FREE until Mother's Day. Check out www.braedyphoto.com for details.

You can also view more recent work here: http://tinyurl.com/ctxn32

Braedy Photography is located in the Bishop Photographics Co-Op at 5200 Prospect Ave in Cleveland. Shoots can be scheduled during regular business hours, as well as some evenings and weekends by calling 216-373-0653. Visit us on the web at www.braedyphoto.com