[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--a workout for the soul

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:54:35 PDT 2009

An average Hershey's chocolate bunny contains 190 calories.

Hearty laughter can burn around 200 calories an hour, according to a study I found online from 2005.

Laughter is wonderful exercise. And PNR Improv... think of us as your personal trainer.

This Saturday, April 18, come get a great workout at a great price. You will also be helping the Cuyahoga Falls High School Drama Club, as all proceeds from this week's show will be donated.

Please consider joining us for our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows all year!

2009 Shows:

January 3, 17
February 7, 21
April 4, 18
May 2, 16
June 6, 20
July 18
August 22
September 5, 19
October 3, 17, 31
November 21
December 5, 12

All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.
For more information: www.pnrimprov.com or pnrsusan at hotmail.com

www.pnrimprov.com