[NEohioPAL] a few important reminders to ALL NEOHIOPAL subscribers and posters - PLEASE OPEN AND READ THIS !!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:20:05 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,
Just a reminder that you should only post the same message once a week at
the most.  I try to catch the ones that are repeats but I have to rely on
memory or some slip through.  It would be impossible for me to analyze the
archives when I receive each posting to the queue to make absolutely sure of
this, so please, police yourselves!

Also, remember - no graphics or attachments!

Please take a few minutes to read the FAQ's at this link:
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm

Thanks!

--
Fred Sternfeld