[NEohioPAL] Attention All Young Nonprofit Professionals

Kari Mirkin kari.mirkin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:47:01 PDT 2009

Every Other Thursday Happy Hours Start This Week with Young Nonprofit
Professionals Network (YNPN) Cleveland!

You've been working hard! Break up the work week this Thursday (4/16) by
coming out to YNPN Cleveland's *Every Other Thursday* Happy Hour starting at
5:30 pm.

Meet and mingle with other young nonprofit professionals in a relaxed
atmosphere at Prosperity Social Club in Tremont (cash bar). For venue
information, check out prosperitysocialclub.com.

*Our next Every Other Thursday will be April 30th at Bodega on Coventry,
beginning at 6:00 pm.*

and coming soon...
Join YNPN Cleveland at MidTown Cleveland's Spring Beautification Day on May
2nd!

Help clean up our community and represent YNPN Cleveland at MidTown
Cleveland's upcoming Spring Beautification Day on Saturday, May 2, 9:00 am -
12:00 pm. Volunteers will help to enhance MidTown’s aesthetic quality by
cleaning up the area in preparation for the spring and summer months.

Advanced registration is required. If you want to join the YNPN Cleveland
Spring Beautification Day team, please let us know by sending an email to
ynpncleveland at gmail.com with "clean up team" in the subject line by Monday,
April 27th.