[NEohioPAL] Additional info on Snoopy Jr. Auditions

Yonkstown2 at aol.com Yonkstown2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 20:49:43 PDT 2009

Auditions for “Snoopy Jr. the  Musical” are Saturday, April 18 at 1pm and
Sunday, April 19 at 3pm. The  auditions will be held at the Edwin S.
Griffiths Masonic Lodge, 6320 Royalton  Road in North Royalton. It is located on
Route 82 across from Arby's between  Ridge and State Roads.
Please come prepared with a singing piece and  come dressed for movement.
Auditions are for all youths ages 6-13. The following  roles are available:
Snoopy, Charlie Brown, Linus, Lucy, Sally, Peppermint  Patty, Woodstock  and
chorus dogs and birds. The musical follows our favorite “Peanuts”
characters  through some of the most beloved stories portrayed in the comic strips by
the  late Charles Schultz.
The play will open on July 17 and will run for two (possibly three)
weekends. Rehearsal will, in general, run on weekends in May and
Sundays-Wednesdays in June and July. For more information, please contact  Director Mike
Yonkura at 216.210.0934, call our information line at  216.556.0415, or e-mail
us at  rplayerstheatre at aol.com.
**************Great deals on Dell’s most popular laptops – Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220631252x1201390195/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213968550%3B35701427%3Bh)