[NEohioPAL] Godspell opens TOMORROW! A tribute to our Troops!

mcaraffi at yahoo.com mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 09:52:09 PDT 2009

Old Towne Hall Theater in North Ridgeville proudly presents: "Godspell", running April 17th through May 2nd.

In a modern adaptaion directed and choreographed by Kim Mihalik with Musical Direction by Mike Caraffi, the show pays tribute to the brave men and women of the armed forces that fight every day to protect and preserve our freedom.

Based on the Gospel according to Matthew, Godspell remains one of the most popular rock musicals of all time.  Brick by brick, heart by heart, this story has the power to effect each individual by asking that we change hearts, souls, wills and desires if we want to know the core truths in our lives.

Tickets are available in advance and at the door.  $12 for adults and $10 for students/senior citizens.  Discounts are available for groups.  Call 440-327-2909 for details or log onto www.oldetownehalltheater.com and print out the godspell page for $1 off the price of admission!

Tickets are going fast, so make your reservations TODAY!