[NEohioPAL] Party at Stow Players

Lorena Goold lgoold at neo.rr.com
Sun Apr 19 12:12:01 PDT 2009

Dear Friends of Stow Players
For several years we have been celebrating the end of our Production Season with a dinner and awards ceremony at our Curtain Call Party.  This year we are adding an additional celebration and we would like as many friends of Stow Players to attend as possible.  Many of you know that Gene Stebbins is retiring from his full-time involvement with Stow Players.  Even though Gene has made a commitment to direct a show next season, he is no longer going to be managing the operations of the theater facility, directing the lights, sound, and set construction. We would like you to come to the Curtain Call Party and help us thank Gene for all of his hard work.  Of course, since we are theater people, we should put on a bit more of a show. So, if you happen to have a favorite story to tell about Gene, we would love to have you tell that story.

As always, we will be having a dinner, desert, and beverages (wine and soda) that is free of charge.  We will gladly accept any donations you care to give.  We will also be presenting awards following the dinner plus the announcement of the shows and directors for the 2009 - 2010 season.  You may also wish to use this opportunity to re-new your membership and purchase season tickets.

WHERE:   The Heritage Barn on Young Road

WHEN: Sunday May 3rd social time at 1:30 pm Dinner at 2:00

RSVP:  Please call Lorena Goold at 330-688-7112 no later than May 1stin order to make sure we have enough food and beverage for everyone (children are welcome)