[NEohioPAL] Needed: Actors for student film project being shot April 24th, 25th, and 26th.

Lara Klaber lara.klaber at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:09:52 PDT 2009

Actors urgently needed for a student film project being shot on the
weekend of the 24th through 26th.  Much of the original casting fell
through, so recasting at light speed has to be done.  This is an
ultra-low-budget student film, so compensation takes the form of screen
credit and a copy of the finished work for your show reels.  (Meals and
refreshments will also be provided on-set during filming.)

The schedule for filming is:
Friday, April 24th, in the evening, in Cleveland Heights.
Saturday, April 25th, afternoon and evening, at the CSU campus in
downtown Cleveland.
Sunday, April 26th, afternoon, at the CSU campus in downtown Cleveland.
All shooting is taking place indoors so weather will not affect the
schedule.

The following roles need to be cast:

1. Sarah: "Grandmotherly" woman -- looking for a woman who can portray
an archetypal "grandmother."  Needed Saturday and Sunday.

2. Dr. Welling: Older professional woman -- We are looking for a woman
in her early 40s to mid-50s, to portray an experienced psychiatrist.
Needed Saturday and Sunday.

3. Mimi: Little girl -- We are looking for a prepubescent girl, the
younger-looking the better.  Most lines will be delivered individually
in close-up, so the ability to act naturally in front of the camera is
more important than memorization skills.  Needed Saturday and Sunday.

4. Father: Older man -- We are looking for a man in his late 30s to
mid-50s.  The most necessary element of this role is gray hair.  This is
a non-speaking role.  You must be in good enough physical shape to
maintain a static position for an extended period of time, as you'll be
playing a victim of a murder.  Needed Friday.

5. Mother: Older woman -- we are looking for a woman in her late 30s to

Please send CV, photo, and contact information to lara.klaber at gmail.com
for consideration.