[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed

brian keene brianpkeene at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:18:51 PDT 2009

I am in need of 2-3 actors to perform in a short student film being
shot this coming Wednesday, April 22 and Saturday April 25th. We are
looking for people between the ages 18 to 30 who are willing and able
to run short distances as we are shooting an action sequence. Our
hours will be flexible but we are planning on shooting sometime
between 1 and 8 on Wednesday and between 12 and 5 on Saturday. It
definitely will not take that long but that is an approximate
timetable. If you can not make it on both days we can work around that
so don’t let that deter you if you are interested.

Unfortunately, we can not offer any monetary compensation at this time
but food will be provided and you will receive a DVD copy of the film
when it is finished. It is a good opportunity for someone who is just
beginning their acting career as well as for any experienced actors to
just have some fun.

If you are interested e-mail me at brianpkeene at gmail.com and we can
discuss further details.