[NEohioPAL] OOPS - Cleveland Play House (history)

CVActor cverbelun at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 08:18:16 PDT 2009

As you can see below, I somehow left off Wayne Turney's name as being a cast member of The Shadow Box. He played The Interviewer, and I also remember our class at Chautauqua discussing the fact that though the script had the Interviewer onstage during Agnes' interview, the CPH cast suspected it must have been done that way on Broadway because the interviewer wanted some onstage time. In fact, it worked INFINITELY better with the Interviewer offstage.

Cindi

Remember All the World's a Stage - Be on It!!!

Some people have one of those DAYS - I have one of those LIVES!

"If we don't live happily ever after, at least we survive until the end of the week!" - Kermit the Frog