[NEohioPAL] off-topic but re: desperately seeking Lakewood contact

Peggy Smith p.smith.1 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:23:55 PDT 2009

I am an east-sider who needs a contact in Lakewood. Does anyone out there know of someone who provides in-home infant childcare? This request is for my daughter who works in Lakewood and has 3 months to find a good provider or she's up a creek. If you know someone or know someone who knows someone, please help! If you have any suggestions about how we might find someone, I'd love to hear them. So far...nada. Thanks in advance.

Peggy Smith