[NEohioPAL] ARTIST IN RESIDENCE vis. and perf. artists needed

Sheri Fried sfried68 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 21 07:34:54 PDT 2009

I am looking for professional artists (individuals or groups/companies)--performing and visual--to work with our K-5 elementary school children during the 2009-2010 school year.  We are interested in new options, fresh talent, unique, age-appropriate ideas, and motivating leaders to inspire a love of the arts in our children.
Schedules might working with 1-2 grade levels, 2-4 workshops per classroom, a performance for a grade level or entire school body, or some other creative showcase.  In the past we have worked with dancers, actors, and visual artists who focus on media that the kids wouldn't normally use in their regular art class.
References are required, experience with school age children a MUST.

Please contact Sheri Fried at s_fried at chuh.org