[NEohioPAL] What people are saying...

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 22 15:56:31 PDT 2009

...about FPAC's production of "The Odd Couple."

“…each of the characters were superbly cast and played.  It was a wonderful evening.  Neil Simon's play is still on target for laughter from all ages.” – Cynthia S.

"FPAC's production of The Odd Couple was pure sardonic joy!  This is a presentation that Neil Simon himself would be proud of - every actor is just perfect in their role and the comedy and timing rival that of anything you might find at Playhouse Square or any professional theater.  If you are looking for a night of great theater, you have found it with FPAC's The Odd Couple." – Monica S.

“We really enjoyed it very much!” “I loved it!” “A terrific evening for everyone!”  - Members of Grace Church group

“The show’s highlight is Brian Zoldessy, a multiple Times Theatre Tribute Award Winner, as the hyper-hysterical Felix. As he has done so many times in the past, Zoldessy controls the stage whenever he appears. He is a skinny, fidgety, ball of hysteria. It is worth seeing the show, just to experience Zoldessy in action.” Roy Berko, American Critics Association, http://www.royberkinfo.blogspot.com/

“I laughed. I cried. I especially liked Noah, although he can stand to lose 20 pounds. Come here, bubeleh. Have a piece of cake.” – Noah’s Mother, Greta Budin

Ask about specials and group rates! Call 440-338-3171 for info and reservations. Only two weekends left!