[NEohioPAL] British Art and Music Night

Anne Wilson AnneW at fhcpresb.org
Thu Apr 23 12:55:18 PDT 2009

	You are cordially invited to:

	Art and Music Night VIII:

	British Art from Stonehenge to Graffiti

	Friday, April 24th at 7:30 PM

	Forest Hill Church

	3031 Monticello Boulevard at Lee, Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

	Come enjoy beautiful art slides, all British music (Byrd,
Purcell, Handel, Elgar, Vaughan Williams), and amiable discussion as
Anne Wilson (FHC music director and docent at the Cleveland Museum of
Art) discusses the impact our British brothers and sisters have had on
adding beauty to our world. Soprano Amanda  Powell will sing the divine
Dido's Lament by Purcell, not to be missed! The program will last around
an hour, and cookies and coffee will be served.  It's free!

	 Info:  216-321-2660