[NEohioPAL] Godspell - Only 6 shows left! Support local theater AND our troops!

mcaraffi at yahoo.com mcaraffi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 06:06:54 PDT 2009

Tickets are selling FAST for Olde Towne Hall Theater's production of Godspell.

Come and enjoy one of the most celebrated shows in Off-Broadway history as we pay tribute to the brave men and women who fight every day to protect our freedom.

Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for students/senior citizens!  Go to www.oldetownehalltheater.com and print the Godspell page for $1 off the price of admission!  Call 440-327-2909 to reserve tickets TODAY!