[NEohioPAL] Singer's Company Open Auditions!!!

Jennifer Browning musicjenni at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 08:11:43 PDT 2009

We have an audition date set for Tuesday April, 28th at 6:00pm at Faith
Lutheran Church in Fairlawn, OH.
If you are able to come a little earlier (5:45pm) we will have a room
available for you to warm up in and a small form for you to fill out.
You may also bring a resume if you have one.

The Address for the audition site is:
Faith Lutheran Church
2726 W Market St
Fairlawn, OH 44333

If you have any problems finding the church on the day of the auditions you
can call me (Jennifer) at:

330-421-7782

Here is what we'd like for you to prepare:

Auditions require two solo selections.
One must demonstrate range and agility.
A second must demonstrate sustainable upper range and legato.
Singers should have a good knowledge of performance practice and period
style.
 Experience in Italian, French, German, Spanish, Latin and Russian is an
advantage.
Sight-singing is required at the initial audition and finalists are asked to
sing an audition with the ensemble.
An accompanist will be provided.

The full ensemble will be rehearsing at 7:00pm so be prepared to stay and
sight read a few pieces with the ensemble after your audition.

Please confirm with me by email if you can attend this audition and what
time you can arrive (preferably between 5:45pm and 7:00pm).

If you are interested in the group and are not familiar with us feel free to
contact me for more information!

I look forward to hearing all of you!

Jennifer Browning-Patrick

The Singers Companye