[NEohioPAL] Does anyone repair HD Camcorders?

chuck fink thinkfinkent at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 26 01:17:05 PDT 2009

Hi Folks:

I have a JVC-HD Camcorder, model GZ-HD7US, in need of what I believe to be, a simple repair...

The external mic jack has a short somewhere... I believe this to be the case, because I can jiggle the mic cord, to get it to record on both L&R channels. Otherwise, it just goes to one side.

I'm wondering if anyone out there, in the Cleveland area, repairs these units?? Better yet, the unit is warranted by JVC, so if I can locate an authorized repair outlet, I believe they will pick up the tab for the repair.

I'd appreciate any info...

Thank you,

Chuck Fink

Chuck Fink