[NEohioPAL] Singers wanted for large area benefit concert

Christine Allison canote at sssnet.com
Sun Apr 26 19:22:56 PDT 2009

If you missed the letter posted last Thursday for A Chorus for a Cause and
might be interested in singing for a benefit concert for the Susan G. Komen
Northeast Ohio Affiliate, please let me know.  I'll send you the reservation
form. No auditions necessary...we're just trying to get a couple hundred
singers.  (let's compete with Race for the Cure supporters) We are doing
Sing for the Cure, a published extended powerful work for SATB chorus,
soloists (to be auditioned), orchestra (already being secured, still looking
for some string players) and a celebrity narrator.

All interested who haven't already received the reservation form, contact Christine Allison at canote at sssnet.com