[NEohioPAL] Were you in "Wizard of Oz" this year?

hlewelle at bw.edu hlewelle at bw.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:22:23 PDT 2009

All you folks who have been acting in "Wizard of Oz" this year--and we
know there are thousands of you--come see the "Wizard" in Aurora so you
can compare it to your production.  We know you will believe your
production was better (just as we will always believe ours is tops--nature
of the beast).

But let me warn you--we seem to be close to selling out.  So do get your
tickets in advance by phone (330-562-1818) or over the Internet:
www.auroracommunitytheatre.com   $15 for adults, $10 for kids.

Three weekends remaining.  May 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16 at 8 PM.  One matinee
Sunday, May 3 at 3 PM.  Aurora Community Theatre is located at the
intersection of rtes. 43 and 306, "behind the gazebo."

Enjoy, my pretty!