[NEohioPAL] Seeking Location for Short Film

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 07:49:48 PDT 2009

Little Beth Entertainment is set to shoot a short, dramatic film currently entitled "Facing the Truth" on June 20 - 21 and June 27 - 28 in the Akron area.  We are looking for a nice location that can sub for a physical therapy center (or an actual physical therapy center).  Several scenes need to be filmed indoors and outdoors and will take approximately seven (7) hours in one day.  We are still finalizing the schedule, so we are open to any one of the four days listed above (though June 20 - 21 would be our preference).

The cast will consist of no more than five (5) actors and a small crew of seven (7).

If you believe you may be able to assist us in this area, please send an email to peteroctb at littlebeth.com

Many thanks,

Peter Fields
Director / Editor / Producer