[NEohioPAL] PA Rental or Loan

Bruce Locke bruce.bass4u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 12:37:53 PDT 2009

Greetings,

     I teach music for the Cleveland Public Schools. We're doing a short
"play," and need to either rent or borrow a small pa system with either 2
overhead mics or 8 wireless tape-ons. The music stores I've called don't
rent these out. If you know how/where we can get this done, I'd appreciate
hearing from you.
btw - we aren't writing a grant because our building is scheduled to be torn
down this summer.
   Thanks,
   Bruce

--
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
recipient/s and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any