[NEohioPAL] NB Roving Entertainers available for fairs and festival events

Nutty the Squirrel Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com
Wed Apr 29 11:09:22 PDT 2009

NB Roving Entertainers are a must to have at any event, and are reasonably
priced to fit most budgets.  Our past clients really enjoyed the fact that
while walking around and entertaining people with the NB Puppets, the NB
Roving Entertainers were also able to inform people about upcoming events
or shows that were taking place the same day.

The NB Roving Entertainers are available to come and perform at any event
from 1-hour to 4-hours, and we always perform in teams of two professional
puppeteers and ventriloquists with several NB Puppets and Vent characters.
 NB Roving Entertainers are able to walk around and entertain/inform
guests and audiences on a one-to-one basis, and people just love getting
their picture taken with an NB Puppet character.

If you would like to book the NB Roving Entertainers for your next fair,
festival, event or party, please give us a call at 1-888-866-4877 or via
email at Nutty at thenaturalbridges.com.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
Business Line/Fax:     1-888-866-4877
http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
http://www.MyNBTV.com

To purchase some great NB products:
http://www.cafepress.com/NBPuppets

To see some NB videos/other NB info:
http://www.myspace.com/nbpuppets
http://www.youtube.com/NaturalBridgesLLC
http://www.vimeo.com/user1023937

Our #1 goal: "To bring joy and laughter to the world."

Natural Bridges Puppet Production Company is a professional company that
specializes in using the NB Puppets for Live-Stage Shows, TV & Internet
Commercials, TV Shows & Projects, and in our TV series "NBTV."